He says:
I took a girl out a couple of times, but was 50/50...may be it showed. But by the end of the week neither of us had called or emailed. Humm, what's up with that? I thought back to my earlier posting about the fizzle out, but thought it was rude not to at least call (not that there was any fizzle...).
So, I called her as I was doing my chores on a sunny Saturday afternoon. Voicemail. And then nothing back on Sunday, Monday...until Tuesday. Something appeared in my email inbox. My frigging email?! That's it! Shirking the personal call is not a good response. So, I happily recalculated the stats Nah 80/20 Yea (ok, I'd already done the numbers before this little event). But, I didn't reply to her email...it seemed pointless, but I didn't want to be the blad who just disappears...so what should I say? My genius didn't overcome my procrastination the whole week and she beat me to it - one more email on Monday morning. "Oh, jeez, if I open this at work it'll ruin my concentration", so I put it off until I got home.
When I read it at home it simply talked about 'stuff' she'd done that weekend and how 'she wanted to keep in touch'...wanted to? And how we'd be 'awesome friends'...friends. Absolutely no problem...as long as you have hot girlfriends...Please...what about your sister?! Hahahaa!
So, the moral of this story, guys and girls. Someone who's keen on you don't wait days to get in touch, nor do they shirk a conversation by sending an email. Really, they don't if you get that vibe lay it on strong if you lust for them, or use it as a chance to back off if you're 50/50. There's always another dating opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment